Transferring European Qualifications

A coach in the Nigerian professional football league with CAF B coaching qualification wants to get coaching qualification from Europe. (Preferably England). What do I advise him. If he chooses England. He has to start from level 1.


Reply 1

There still should be an international coaching license which the English FA used to run for overseas coaches coming from outside EU. You may ask for that.

Reply 2

Not sure if Scotland do an International course. Ireland North and South both do International. Not sure what qualifications you need for either.